Teresa Boardman is a Realtor, blogger, and writer in Saint Paul Minnesota. Teresa has developed a simple straight forward set of instructions for her peers on how to help them with their property photos:
The following items are needed and my instructions should be followed to the letter. You will need: A camera, a towel, a table or sturdy flat surface a hammer, a phone and a room that needs to be photographed.
- Remove camera from case.
- Remove battery from camera and put it in your pocket.
- Place towel on flat surface.
- Place camera on top of towel.
- Fold towel over camera until it is completely covered. (not the towel the camera)
- Pick up the hammer and hit the camera at least 10 times. When the camera is flat you have hit it enough times.
- Use the phone to call a photographer.
- Carefully pick up the towel and keep it folded and toss it in the trash. (this part may take some practice)
- Take the battery to a recycling center.